Monday, September 13, 2010

life @ humber

Two hours of journey, waking up at 5.00 am in the morning, sun still trying to wake up along with me and stars bidding goodbye, i reached lakeshore campus at humber, my new college. This was first of many trips i am going to make along this almost 50 km long route to get my post graduate diploma in Business Management.

Warm weather, cool professors and lots of new faces in the classes, it was really a good experience. I could really feel the professionalism from day 1 and all the profs impressed me with their experience and I tried impressing them back with my energy and extrovert behaviour.

Back on subway station at 5.00 in the evening for another couple of hours run to my home  like a bird returning to his nest. I was flying with so many other birds every single bird being different from the other but with one common thing, everyone worked hard during the entire day to earn bread for themselves and their young ones.

I finally reached home to retire with a cup of hot garlic tea to rest my wings for a yet another high flight the coming day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment